Terms & Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookings, Confirmations and Costs
- All bookings are subject to availability
- We accept all major credit cards
- Your booking is confirmed when you receive e-mail / SMS confirmation
- Full payment is due strictly 24 hours prior to departure, or before commencement of the service on short notice bookings. Long distance transfers must be paid via EFT in advance (no cash)
- In certain instances payment will be accepted at month end (contracts, etc)
- All prices exclude any parking related costs that might occur should a client request a driver to wait
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR)
- We reserve the right to take immediate legal action should payment not be received timeously
- Prices are subject to change without notice
No-shows and punctuality
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that sufficient time is allowed to arrive at their destination
- In the case of a no-show, the full booking fee will be charged, and we reserve the right to take immediate legal action should payment not be received
- The driver WILL depart the collection point 20 minutes after the scheduled collection time, except in the case of airport collections where we are aware of the time taken to clear customs and/or collect luggage, and when flights are delayed. Please be considerate of the fact that our drivers are working on a fixed schedule, and delays will affect other paying clients
- You hereby acknowledge that if (and only if) our schedule allows the driver to wait longer than 20 minutes, you will be charged R210 per hour or part thereof for waiting time
- We request that you contact us telephonically in case of change in flight plans (diverted, cancelled or indefinitely delayed flights).
- If a flight is delayed, we will attempt to monitor the situation and accommodate the change, as we are dependent on information provided to us by the Airport Company of South Africa (ACSA)
- However, we will not be held liable for delays caused should ACSA provide us with erroneous information
- Unforeseen circumstances may delay our service. We request that clients wait 20 minutes after the scheduled collection time before making alternative arrangements. Clients will not be charged if the designated driver is late for your collection by more than 20 minutes.
- NB: Please ensure that we have a mobile number of the passenger(s) so that we can liaise with them should we be unexpectedly delayed
- As much as we pride ourselves on our reliability and punctuality, unforeseen circumstances may delay or cancel our service without prior notice. Sarric Executive Driving, their employers, agents associates and any other person indirectly in the employ or service of Sarric Executive Driving not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident, death, delay or inconvenience to any person or their belongings. Sarric Executive Driving reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of any passengers
- There will be no refunds or compensation for entertainment or air-conditioning system failure on our shuttle services
- NB: Any changes to your itinerary or route, or any new / extra bookings must be made with Sarric Executive Driving and not directly with the driver
- If a passenger fails to join a transfer no refund or rebate will be made
- Passengers are allowed to take onto a service one medium sized suitcase or rucksack, and one small item of ‘hand luggage’ with exception of a passenger with a wheelchair (must be conveyed to booking agent at time of booking). We shall have no obligation to carry luggage in excess of the permitted amount (as per standard airline regulations)
- Unaccompanied luggage will not be carried for safety reasons
- Sarric Executive Driving carries no responsibility for loss or damage to a passenger’s luggage or personal belongings. We recommend that you take out travel insurance from a reputable insurer against all usual and normal risks of loss or damage
- Sarric Executive Driving will not be held liable for any incidents whatsoever, to your personal items or luggage
- Passengers are advised to fully inspect vehicles for personal belongings before departing. Sarric Executive Driving reserve the right to apply a delivery charge should luggage be left behind
Health and Safety
- It is a mandatory legal requirement for all passengers to wear seat belts
- The driver has the right to refuse any client who in his/her opinion is a danger to the driver, vehicle or the other passengers
- In the interest of Health and Safety, Sarric Executive Driving reserves the right to refuse admission to any of our services where it may hinder the health and safety of fellow passengers
- Smoking and the consumption of alcoholic beverages, or excessive intoxication by use of alcohol or drugs is NOT permitted on our shuttle services under any circumstances and passengers will be refused boarding at the sole discretion of the driver. In the event of the passenger being refused boarding, the passenger will forfeit any right to a refund or compensation. Note that any open alcoholic beverages are forbidden by law in any vehicle
- You will be held fully responsible for valet and/or repair fees should you / your clients sully or damage our vehicles
- No animals will be carried on Sarric Executive Driving with exception of trained guide dogs accompanying a visually impaired passenger
- Sarric Executive Driving will not be obliged to carry any child under the age of 12 years unless that child is accompanied by a responsible adult
- Sarric Executive Driving is committed to passenger safety. Each vehicle is insured with passenger liability insurance. We only employ drivers that have been issued a Professional Driving Permit (PDP), which is obtained after they pass a medical examination and once a police clearance certificate has been issued. Our vehicles are maintained to high specification and are inspected daily by management to ensure your safety
- Sarric Executive Driving reserves the right to outsource any transfers to one of its partners where necessitated by demand. All partners of Sarric Executive Driving are required to maintain their own insurance and passenger liability cover at all times and the partners jointly and severally indemnify Sarric Executive Driving against all losses or liabilities which may be suffered or incurred by the client in the course of a transfer. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, the client acknowledges that any claim he or she may have in respect of loss suffered or incurred in respect of a transfer shall be made directly against the relevant partner
All our rates are budget price and are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passengers are to ensure that they indicate the correct departure and arrival times on our shuttles to their designated locations so as to comply with their requirements. Cancellation and refund requests made due to the ill-health, needs to be made by email at email@example.com not less than 24 hours prior to date of travel. An administration fee of R110 per passenger,per trip will be levied.
Should a passenger wish to cancel their booking with us, a formal, written request must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the date of travel, at which point they are entitled to a 50% refund per ticket. Cancellations made later than 24 hours in advance are ineligible for refunds.
Section 14 of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996, stipulates that everyone has the right to privacy. The right to privacy includes a right to protection against the unlawful collection, retention, dissemination and use of personal information and the State must respect, protect, promote and fulfil the rights in the Bill of Rights.
The online safety of all customers is of the utmost concern to Sarric Executive Driving (Pty) Ltd. All possible safety measures and precautions shall be adhered to in order to ensure the security of customers’ private information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Bill 2009.
Collection of private / personal information
Use of the Sarric Executive Driving online booking system, requires the collection of customers’ personal details including, but not limited to: names, surnames, phone numbers, disabilities and collection/destination points, and may also include residential addresses in order for Sarric Executive Driving to render services. Sarric Executive Driving (Pty)Ltd will not disclose, trade and/or sell any personal information collected to secondary parties, unless required to by law.
- Travel routes are decided at the sole discretion of the driver. Suggestions are welcome, but the driver will decide on the final route, and no discussion to the contrary will be entered into
- For children under the age of 3 years a car seat is mandatory.
- Our call centre is open 24/7/365 and service operates 24 hours a day
- These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice